Wednesday, November 21, 2007

21.11.07 Finally we have some Rain - so here again are new Drop Earrings - but this time they are FLAT!



Today we can finally really feel the winter. It is so rainy outside! With all these lightnings and thunders, it is a bit frightening!


On the 14.11.07 I taught 7 girls the Hojas workshop for the second time.


In this workshop I taught the new version of the Drop Earrings - which is the flat version.


This could happen thanks to Little woman in the street that commented how to make a flat drop in the following post: http://judith27k.blogspot.com/2007/10/261007-little-woman-in-street-hojas.html


I prefer it flat like these ones.


Without any relation to that, I will remain for only the following 2 days at the age of 27. I am very attached to that number and I don't want to change it. But I have no choice haven't I? :(


No comments: