Wednesday, January 13, 2010

13.1.10 Another pair of Flower Earrings for Sarah

Sarah was on vacation when I intended to give her the flower earrings inspired by Maiko Kage, but R., her assistant, was there to tell me that the earrings were beautiful, but not really Sarah's style. She told me the Dr. would have preferred something more delicate. So I tried today a new version, with RAW of 3x3 for the petals and have 2 options to propose tomorrow :-) Hope one of them will hit her taste ;-) Let's see...

14.1.10
She loved them both :-), preferred the 2nd version, as R. suggested and had the pleasure to receive the two of them.

4 comments:

Summer said...

Gorgeous! I love 3D beadwork. Amazing job:)

....zur Zeit ist es die Sticki von Janome die mich ganz fest im Griff hat..... said...

Hello Judith, this amazing earrings... bravo... kisses Andrea

Anonymous said...

Rather interesting place you've got here. Thanks for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read more soon.

Anonymous said...

I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success.